Experience: 2 - 5 years
Salary: Over 2.000.000 / year (NGN)
Site managers are responsible for supervising construction sites and running construction projects. They are employed to prepare sites prior to the commencement of construction work (to set out the site and organise facilities), to plan projects and ensure that they meet agreed specifications, budgets and timescales and to oversee building work.
· liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the public
· supervising contracted staff
· meeting subcontractors
· making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
· checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
· maintaining quality control procedures
· motivating the workforce
· problem solving
· using specialist construction management computer applications
Minimum of HND/BSc degree in construction/building management, building engineering/studies, construction engineering management or civil/structural engineering.
Relevant experience can be beneficial, although not essential. Some employers offer sponsorship, vacation work and 'year out' placements which can provide valuable contacts and a useful insight into the profession.
· Good communication skills
· Problem solving skills
· Commercial awareness
· Ability to motivate others
· Teamworking skills
Qualified Applicant should forward their CV and Contact Details to Hartford Consult HR Manager Via Email: jobs(dot)hartfordconsult(at)gmail(dot)com
Click here to see similar jobs in Ikeja >