Experience: 2 - 5 years
Salary: Over 1.500.000 / year (NGN)
Due to expansion in our branches across the nation and high growing rate of our clients .We are looking for a responsible Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
· Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
· Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
· Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
· Receive complaints and resolve problems
· Maintain timekeeping and personnel records
· Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
· Prepare and submit performance reports
· Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
· Hire and train new employees
· Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
· Proven experience as supervisor or relevant role
· Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines of the field
· Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Diploma/Certificate in first line management or relevant field
Applicant must possess a degree (B.SC OR HND) in this related field
Applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to zanthosglobalresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .
Click here to see similar jobs in Lagos >