Experience: 2 - 5 years
Salary: Over 1.000.000 / year (NGN)
Due to expansion in our branches across the nation and high growing rate of our clients .We are looking for an experienced Plumber to efficiently undertake a variety of plumbing tasks ranging from fixing leakages to installing pipes and HVAC systems and to maintain our properties.
A successful plumber must have a thorough knowledge of hydraulic systems. They are patient individuals with a practical mind and manual dexterity, able to work efficiently with great attention to detail.
The goal is to install and maintain well-functioning systems that transport water, waste, gases or hot liquids.
· Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal and water supply systems
· Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
· Install and maintain water supply systems
· Locate and repair issues with water supply lines (e.g. leaks)
· Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets etc.
· Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
· Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators etc.)
· Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
· Proven experience as a plumber
· Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
· Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
· Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, plungers etc.)
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Friendly with a great deal of patience
· Good physical condition and strength with the ability to work in awkward spaces
· Diploma from a trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
· Valid license to practice profession
Applicant must possess at least SSCE , NABTECH and Trade Test
Applicant must have 2-5 years of experience
Applicant with other related certification or qualification has an added advantage
The Applicant Must Be Residing in Lagos
HOW TO APPLY
●All applicant should forward their detailed resume to zanthosglobalresources @gmail.com or to the comment box provided for urgent recruitment by the human resource manager .
●Applicant can also Send their name, qualification, position applying for and their mobile phone number to the message box within Four(4) weeks from the date of this online publication .
Click here to see similar jobs in Ikoyi >