- Develop and coordinate project tasks, manage timelines, maintain project plans to meet implementation goals and communicate status of project work streams;
- Facilitate meetings and communications throughout the project lifecycle to build project momentum and ensure transparency of relevant project information to appropriate audiences. Establish and nurture relationships with project stakeholders and sponsors;
- Responsible for detecting potential issues, escalating and implementing solutions at the project level when there are issues that may delay the timeline, impact budget or outcomes;
- Liaise with Project sponsors and Project Secretariat to facilitate development of grants and contracts needed to drive projects.
- Work closely with program managers and project teams within relevant public and private sector institutions, reviewing key deliverables in line with approved project plans;
- Coordinate with people managers, partners, vendors and project sponsorship to ensure projects are appropriately resourced and/or tools are effectively managed to achieve project objectives;
- Champion the need for and share best practices for change and change management approach, including identification of interdependencies and impact
Competencies & Skills Requirements
Core Knowledge and Skills:
- Understands the business benefits of the project and the linkage between the project/program goals and organizational strategy and drivers;
- Solid knowledge and expertise utilizing project management and change management frameworks for successful project delivery across the project lifecycle;
- working in developing economies and managing complex technical projects essential;
- Understanding of mobile payment solutions, especially in developing markets, and payment system actors, infrastructure, and regulations;
- Effective as a collaborator in complex internal and external organizations. Strong at synthesizing and presenting complex information for a variety of stakeholders;
Internal & External Contacts:
- Manage day to day relationship with internal and external colleagues, grantees, and close partners. Identify and develop relationships in support of program work;
Problem Solving:<'00;">Problem Solving:
- Problems are often complex and require research and careful review of options and communication.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree and/or professional certifications in relevant technical fields or other social science disciplines from a reputable institution;
- Demonstrated proficiency managing analytically rigorous initiatives;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- This position attracts a competitive compensation and benefits packages
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should download a copy of their updated resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com or forward application summary via sms to 08029824914 quoting the Job Title, location and qualification.