Account Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
business by analyzing account potential; initiating, developing, and
closing sales; recommending new applications and sales strategies.
Account Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies development potential in accounts by studying
current business; interviewing key customer personnel and company
personnel who have worked with customer; identifying and evaluating
additional needs; analyzing opportunities.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; qualifying potential; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales by making initial presentation;
explaining product and service enhancements and additions; introducing
new products and services.
- Develops new applications by preparing specifications; conferring with product engineering.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Contributes information to sales strategies by
evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled;
monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Account Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Client Base, Establishes Partnerships/Alliances, Prospecting Skills,
Meeting Sales Goals, Foster Teamwork, Planning, Building Relationships,
People Skills, Initiative, Customer Focus, Emphasizing Excellent.
Qualified and interested candidates are required to forward their cv to the HR through the email
OR send their name, phone number, position applying for, course of study, to 08039105014. note this job are for candidates based in Lagos