Cashier Job Responsibilities:
Obtains payment for goods by itemizing and totaling customer's purchases.
Cashier Job Duties:
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Cashier Skills and Qualifications:
Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism,
Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing
Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge
method of application candidate are
expected to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. OR send their details to
08039105014.which include, name, phone
number,course of study,position appling for