- Represent clients in court or before government
- Present evidence to defend clients or prosecute
defendants in criminal or civil litigation.
- Select jurors, argue motions, meet with judges
and question witnesses during the course of a
- Study Constitution, statutes, decisions,
regulations, and ordinances of quasi-judicial
bodies to determine ramifications for cases.
Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for
individuals and businesses.
- Present and summarize cases to judges and
- Prepare legal briefs and opinions, and file appeals
in state and federal courts of appeal.
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using
knowledge of legal precedents.
- Examine legal data to determine advisability of
defending or prosecuting lawsuit.
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and
arguments in preparation for presentation of
- Advise clients concerning business transactions,
claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or
defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to
initiate legal actions, by such means as
interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the
facts of a case.
- Negotiate settlements of civil disputes.
Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills,
deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases,
- Confer with colleagues with specialties in
appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and
verify bases for legal proceedings.
- Supervise legal assistants.
- Probate wills and represent and advise executors
and administrators of estates.
- Perform administrative and management
functions related to the practice of law.
Search for and examine public and other legal
records to write opinions or establish ownership.
- Act as agent, trustee, guardian, or executor for
businesses or individuals.
- Help develop federal and state programs, draft
and interpret laws and legislation, and establish
- Work in environmental law, representing public
interest groups, waste disposal companies, or
construction firms in their dealings with state and
Skills and Qualifications:
Must be a degree holder/M.sc in the related field
Multi-tasking, Medical Teamwork, Bedside
Manner, Infection Control, Nursing Skills,
Health Promotion and Maintenance, Creating
a Safe, Effective Environment, Informing
Others, Judgment, Pain Management, Acute/
NOTE: This job is considered only to those who resides in Lagos state.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should forward their details including their full-name, location and qualifications to the phone number; 08109632377 or forward their Cv's to the email address, hr.skyniteconsult@ outlook.com,